English | 10 Books | EPUB | 12 MB
The New York Times Best Seller list is widely considered the preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States. It is published weekly in The New York Times Book Review magazine, which is published in the Sunday edition of The New York Times and as a stand-alone publication. The best-seller list has been ongoing since April 9, 1942.
The books in suggested reading order:
01. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING by Delia Owens
02. THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ by Heather Morris
03. THE HUNTRESS by Kate Quinn
04. THE BORDER by Don Winslow
05. THE CHEF by James Patterson and Max DiLallo
06. CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE MURDER by Joanne Fluke
07. THE SILENT PATIENT by Alex Michaelides
08. THE LOST GIRLS OF PARIS by Pam Jenoff
09. BACKLASH by Lisa Jackson
10. ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE by Gail Honeyman
Downloading free this books via Filehost:
A “Thank you” would be nice!